Monday 19 November 2012

They f*** you up

Philip Larkin annoys me a lot but he had one thing right. Your parents do f*** you up, especially if they are f***** up themselves. The thing is Philip Larkin was the gloomiest, most miserable and pessimistic person judging from his poetry and personal life and I'm angry that I used to look up to that shit.

F*** it, there's nothing cool, interesting or intelligent about being depressed out of your mind. It's a pile of horseshit. Its only recently that I've realised that such an attitude is really not worth it. I've got only one life to live and yes, it's going to be full of suffering but I'm going to learn to enjoy what I can.

Man, I get influenced by other people too easily...and that includes dead poets.

But yeah parents do f*** you up, but I am never ever going to intentionally f*** myself up ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment