Wednesday 12 December 2012

Nausea

Tuesdays & Wednesdays constitute my weekend now as those are the only 2 days I have off from my Xmas temp job. But I have totally wasted both days just surfing the net, watching rubbish and not doing anything productive.

Also I've been feeling so bleak and empty today. The main emotion of the day however has been nausea at the thought of my own existence a la Jean Paul Sartre. You know, you must have had it, that queasy sickness at the thought of having to exist day in day out. The knowledge that life consists of almost constant but varying levels of suffering with barely a glimmer of happiness. The knowledge that you are totally utterly alone in this crazy world filled with insane unpredictable forces (and by that I mean people).

The feeling of having to go to work tomorrow morning is already weighing down my miserable heart. The problem is, I just can't do anything productive. I'm so angry and sad.

Next Tuesday is my 24th birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment